Do I need a landline to be able to have a security alarm system?
Am I calling a national security company?
- No; because of our cellular communicator, we are able to pick up a cellular signal from your home. This also allows for us to communicate with your security alarm system if something should happen to your landline connection.
Why do I need to get a MONI security alarm system?
- No; 24/7 Security is located right here in Lubbock. Our office is located at 3403 73rd Street, Suite #17, Lubbock, TX 79423. While MONI is a national security company with nationwide monitoring locations, you get local service and response right here in West Texas. Essentially, you get the best of both worlds.
THE THREAT OF FIRE
- Approximately 1.6 million fires are reported each year.
- Fires cause more than 19,000 deaths and injuries each year.
- Direct property loss due to fire was an estimated $11.3 billion in 2006
- Cooking equipment fires are the leading cause of residential fires and associated injuries.
THE TRUTH ABOUT CARBON MONOXIDE AND FLOODING
- 1,800 people die every year, and about 100,000 more seek medical attention for accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Most homeowner's policies do not cover flood damage.
- Property damage from flooding totals more than $1 billion each year in the United States.
DON'T BECOME A STATISTIC
- 1 out of every 5 homes will have a burglary, fire or carbon monoxide poisoning over the next 6 years.
- 9 out of 10 convicted burglars agreed that they would avoid a house protected by an alarm system.
- An alarm system can help make your home 3 times less likely to be burglarized.
- Fire kills more Americans that all natural disasters combined.
- 1 out of every 3 homes will have a medical emergency this year.